Penang is known for its kitschy museums. There are museums in Penang for anything from durian to chocolate to shining in the dark. But this one receives some of the most OK reviews as a fun thing to do in Penang.
What to expect:
While most museums do not allow visitors to take pictures. This is not the case with the Penang 3D Trick Art Museum.
Visitors are invited to engage with and enjoy the artworks and take as many photographs as they wish. Unlike other museums, this one is an interactive experience. To celebrate both the old and the contemporary by combining art from traditional Malaysian settings with modern hip culture. Enjoy a day of fun with your family and friends by standing in front of a typical Malaysian house. Pretending to boat and fish along the river, or posing as if you’re practicing extreme sports!
- Before entering, make sure your camera is fully charged.
- For a better shooting experience, choose the advised vantage position in front of the painting.
- All guests having a temperature of 37.5 degrees Celsius or above are not permitted to enter the museum.
- To visit the museum, all guests must wear a mask.
- The museum is only open to visitors between 13 and 59.
- Visitors are asked to maintain a social distance of one meter.
Daily, 9AM – 6PM ( 5:15PM last entrance,Weekdays )
Weekend & Public Holiday from 9AM – 8PM ( 7:15 last entrance )
*MyKad Adult – RM15.00
*MyKad Child ( 4 years and above ) & Senior Citizen ( 60 years and above ) – RM10.00
*Non-Malaysian, Adult – RM25.00
*Non-Malaysian, Child – RM15.00